My Blog List

Saturday, March 17, 2012

The New Me

I have decided to lose part of myself.  Weight, that is.  It is important to me that I reduce myself by 60 pounds.  I then have the task to tone up all the jiggly parts that will be left over, after I hit my goal weight. Exercising and toning right now is important, so I welcomed Zumba into my life.  I have lost 22 lbs so far.  So I have 40 more, give or take, and a bit more if it comes off.  150 is my goal weight.  I figured if I lost any more than that, I would not look right.

It is amazing that I have not given up on it yet.  I have been fighting to lose 2 more pounds for a couple of weeks now.  I don't think that I can cut back on the calories too much more.  I have increased my activity level each week.  I really don't know what will get me past this plateau.  Hmmmmmm....... any suggestions?

No comments: