My Blog List

Sunday, March 18, 2012

New things....

Well, the 4-H meeting finally got started a little late.  We got officers nominated and went over the calendar of things to come.  The kids talked about the fundraising and the politics of the club got taken care of and out of the way.  The name has been changed to include the other projects that will be done, other than horses.  Equine Enterprises, Etc.  Next meeting will be held in 1 week.  Let's see if we can get a standard meeting process accomplished.

And in other daily things, the house is clean once again.  Thanks to the help of my husband and daughter.  We really put an effort into getting it tidy and it looks very nice.  I would still like to get the kitties out of the house.
Any takers????

I took Zumba to my next level.  I started pushing myself a little harder tonight.  Trying to get the leg lifts a little higher and the booty circle a little rounder.  It is a really good workout!

No comments: